New name. Enhanced Experience.
Our new brand The Resident, formerly Nadler Hotels, builds on the legacy of top-rated service and comfort with enhanced personalised service and experiences.
Housed within a beautiful Edwardian townhouse in the heart of The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, The Resident Kensington offers a delightful setting in which to stay, within a short walk of London's most famous museums, palaces and parks. Just a 5 minute stroll from Earls Court station, it also provides fast access into the city and to the airport.
Currently ranked #58 of 1,140 traveller ranked hotels in London on TripAdvisor
(Correct at time of publishing. Last updated 11/5/20)
- Photo by Resident Hotels on May 17, 2020. Image may contain: indoor
- Photo by Resident Hotels in Royal Opera House. Image may contain: 4 people, people sitting, wedding and child
- Photo shared by Resident Hotels on May 01, 2020 tagging @wreckfish_bistro. Image may contain: cloud, sky and outdoor
- Photo by Resident Hotels on April 27, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person, sky and outdoor
- Photo by Resident Hotels in National Theatre. Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor