New name. Enhanced experience.
Our new brand The Resident, formerly Nadler Hotels, builds on the legacy of top-rated service and comfort with enhanced personalised service and experiences.
The Resident Liverpool is located in the heart of Liverpool city centre's fashionable Ropewalks district, housed within a stunning former warehouse dating back to the 1800s. Within a short walk of the city's main railway stations and all its top attractions, including the Albert Dock, Tate Liverpool, The Beatles Story, and the world-famous Cavern Club, it's your perfect base from which to discover the best of Liverpool.
Currently ranked #2 of 106 traveller ranked hotels in Liverpool on TripAdvisor
(Correct at time of publishing. Last updated 11/5/20)
Our communal lounge area is perfect for an informal catch-up and coffee with your friends and colleagues. Or for something more formal, our Meeting Room seats up to 10 and is free for you to use as part of your stay.
- Photo by Resident Hotels on May 17, 2020. Image may contain: indoor
- Photo by Resident Hotels in Royal Opera House. Image may contain: 4 people, people sitting, wedding and child
- Photo shared by Resident Hotels on May 01, 2020 tagging @wreckfish_bistro. Image may contain: cloud, sky and outdoor
- Photo by Resident Hotels on April 27, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person, sky and outdoor
- Photo by Resident Hotels in National Theatre. Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor